Create your own branded cleanser and retail it to your clients.
When we say we search the globe for the best products, we mean it! Literally!
All the way from Amsterdam, the Dyotics Brow Henna comes in 5 beautiful shades, from blonde to black.
- The henna remains wet for the duration of the treatment. Not only does this help achieve a great skin stain, it makes removal so easy!
- Up to 50 treatments per jar. That's just 78 cents per treatment!
- Mix with (warm) distilled or sterile water only. No need for 'fancy' waters.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Will not throw warm tones. Can we get an amen!
- Prep the skin and brows using the Dyotics Skin Prep Lotion. This helps to remove any barriers that may be preventing the henna from penetrating the stratum corneum. Be gentle when cleansing the skin. You want to keep the top layer in tack as that is what the henna will bind to.
- Mix the henna with warm to hot tap water. That's right no fancy waters needed here. 1 scoop with 12-15 drops of water using the pipette found in each henna box.
- Gradually apply the henna paste ensuring your lines are crisp. If you happen to get henna on the skin outside of your mapped area, use the henna tint remover to remove quickly.
- Leave on the skin for up to 20 minutes depending on the depth of the colour you would like. We suggest removing the head at between 3-5 mins (depending on skin type) to see how it is developing. This should give you a good idea of how long you will need to leave the remainder on for and it will also ensure a soft front fade.
- Remove the remaining henna with a damp cotton pad.
Dyōtics Brow Henna is made of the finest Indian henna. Some pigments have been added to give the henna powder its beautiful brown colours and to make the henna stain the skin for a longer time. One of the ingredients is p-phenylenediamine (PPD) which can cause skin ailments even in very low quantities. For this reason we recommend you always perform a patch test on customers who are having henna brows for the first time. Be sure to use the darkest colour pigment (Raven) when completing a patch test, even if you will be using lighter colour for the actual treatment.
Notified by email when DYOTICS BROW HENNA - TAUPE becomes available.