Create your own branded cleanser and retail it to your clients.
Designed for anyone that would like to introduce henna brows to their service menu, or be able to purchase from the Fox Cosmetics henna range. Fox Cosmetics Henna is exclusively available to fox trained professionals only and is not sold to the general public.Our henna brow training covers our signature brow design, and application and removal techniques for those super crisp lines.
- Complete in-depth client consultations and waivers – What to ask and why!
- Infection control and disinfecting your tools
- Recognising contraindications and how to manage them
- Basic skin and hair anatomy
- Understanding henna and how it works
- How to complete a patch test and why they aren’t always accurate
- Our signature advanced brow mapping technique, including the 6 points of the brow that should be taken into consideration, eye spatial measurements and awareness and the clients bone structure
- The DO’s and DON’Ts when it comes to mapping the brow area
- Different facial shapes and how to map them accordingly
- Combating difficult brow shapes
- Creating custom colours and choosing the right colour for your client
- Mixing henna for different outcomes
- Effective preparation of the brow area for optimum results
- Henna application and removal techniques to the ultimate skin stain
- Brow rehabilitation and why henna is great for it
- Precision tweezing and trimming
- Precision waxing and correct form
- Finishing techniques and aftercare
- How to retail your brow products without even trying
- Photography and editing
- Knowing your worth as a brow artist and how to price your services for business growth
Notified by email when 1 DAY HENNA BROW TRAINING - SMALL GROUP TRAINING becomes available.